Wednesday, November 4

i miss xdo . . miss summer passion ♥

today is me wan ply xdo d day
long time no ply le
i'm the noobies
wahahahaha xD
shit
cnt ply
ERROR agn
mater
hate it
sua la
i wan delete old d
dl one new d more gud
sei la
me duno hw dl
just noe web ny
ask frenx bahx
ask momo
momo say
[ she duno aso . . nid ask she frenx ]
ask kor
kor no reply
mayb busying bahx
haiz
vivienne ! !
y u no online
nw no ppl can teach me le
wait . .
wait . .
wait . .
momo say he frenx online le
hapi ^^
can ask le
hahahahaha
momo frenx teach me
noe hw dl le
thx momo frenx . .
duno he cal wad name = =
boh ask . .
paisehx
hahahahaaaa

but hor . .
y dl dou so fast d
no nid 1min jiu ok le
install see see
shit = =
cnt d
wrg le laaa
haiz . .
i hate dl game n install thng aa
annoyed
i'm fold dy
dunwan dl le
nx time cal ppl hlp me more gud
me at web see dou xdo d wallpaper
so lenq
nice seiii
dam love


all couple d
lenq seii
gt wings timz
waaa . . .
love aaaa


haiz. .
who can hlp me dl n install
me noob laaa

No comments:

Post a Comment