Wednesday, November 4

Guai nuii [=

today start i'm Jacqueline ling b guai nuii
xDDD
but dou thursday ny
coz fridy me start work le ^^
hapii ..
but hor . .
at hse so sienxx d worx . .
nth ply
no ppl pui me
juz ply comp ny ><
i wan hang out with frenx
i wan go chiong K
i wan go shopping
i wan go buy cloth
i wan ! ! !
aikz . .
but cnt d la . .
nw boh money
tat Beauty Inn nt yt gib we salary = =
so long liao lo
til dunwan gib we o
i nw wan money a
im gonna pokai le
dunwn waste money le TT





i wan buy ph a !
grrrrr . .
my ph so noob la ==
boh flash light
i wan flash light
k850i . .
love it
but so tebal ><
w705 n w595 aso lenq
but all so so so expensive laa
who can sponser me jekx ?
hahahahaha . .
waiting some one . .
waiting . . . . .
waiting . . . .
waiting . . .
waiting . .
waiting .
money ! !
xDDD
joke . .



nth can write le
go sms bahx ^^
bb all my dearfrenx
xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment