Sunday, November 8

lalallala XD

today 3rd day work
hapii aso

carmen 9am lik tat cum my hse

thn 10.30am baba fetch we go work :)

go dou thr my shop hvt open = =

nid wait
LOLX !!

thn me n carmen go popular buy jor 1 story book

me buy d is
[ LOVE is a verb ]
go dou shop sienx = =
n so hungryyy

me jiu go buy 1 pack fruit

no sweet d

chew . .

thn lazy see tat book

coz so many word

waste my money

haiz .

sua . .
1.30pm gt idol come mega ply boling
wakao = =

many ppl laa
hahahaha
me at shop aso see dou
so lenqZaii



bu jiu gt a sorpoo come find me
tat sorpo is momo xDDD
she v . . .
duno is paktor or wad
ask she
she say no
jia jia at thr
XDDD


boss come dy
more sienx
thn me see tat story
wahahahaha
abit niceee
see jor many page xia d
i aso cnt blif y me can see dou 15++ page = =
last time me borrow my frenx d
see dou 2 page jiu close le
coz sienx
all word = =




-________
skip_________-





6pm le
my eat time
hahahaha
hapi sei
can out le
hungryy sei me
pity momo aso hungryy
she say v me she eat jor
but is lie d - -
me at Mcd eat
carmen belanja me xDDD
no nid pay money
huhuhuhuu ^^
whn i wan eating my fish burger
tat momo can piak my ear
scare dou me laa= =
i thnk is hu timx
thn we keng gai yi xia
she jiu v .... go walk agn
XDDDD
me see dou liang wei
XDDDD
i thnk he work at Parkson
XDDDD
so lenqZaii le he :)
i boh cal he
coz he walk dou dam fast
whn he see dou me
say me pulak = =
say me boh cal he ;a
bla bla bla bla
thn vicky come
she so hungry
she eat we d ' shu tiao '
XDDDD
thn gt a sorlou can find me
me see m dou he
nvm laa ^^
whn me wan bak shop we carmen
yao wei thm jerit my name = =
mater ! ! !
boh coii thm aso
hahahahaha
bak dou shop bu jiu
tat sorlou[onn zai ] come find me
me dunwn go out
coz boss at thr
gt abit scare
n gt abit shy aso
wahahahaha
duno y
whn me wan go find he
he bak dy = =
LOLX !! !!!
haiz . .
me til wan belanja he go see cinema
me wan see 2012
waiting 2012 sin belanja he go see
xDD
duno he lik boh
cincaii la
me at my shop see dou 1 cloth
so lenq
but hor wear dou no nicee = =
haiz


today d new pic :)

































































end

No comments:

Post a Comment