Tuesday, October 20

Tired ... ]=

Hate ytd !!
Online xia no line liao ~
damit ! !
my fb d cafe world d thng busuk dy ~
waste my time = =
thn tat sdo summer passion more kek sei me ~
updates habis liao d ~
so hapi ~
dim zhi whn i click START it out ERROR !!!
hate ! ! ! !
thn gt thunder cum ~
off comp ~
wakao . .
me 3am++ baru slp = =
fan mm dou ~
dunno y ~
mayb gan jiong > <
tat Beauty Inn d interview bahx




Todey no go skol =DD

7am ny gib frenx bf bising dou me wake up = =
hate ! !
thn slp back ~
7.30am bising lagi ! !
kanasai la
me 9.15am sin wake-up
early lehx ?
hahahahahhaahah
coz nid go Beauty Inn ..
for interview n learn hw sell thng =DD
me late go le . .
10.30am go dou thr ~
x berani masuk ><
scare ! !
thn me cal mami pui me in =X
thn in dou saw dou carmen , bao hwa n she sis = =
z a d o u laaaa
thn my mami fong sam dy she baru go work ~
walao = =
sit at thr waiting boss wait dou siao = =
sit at tat sofa sit dou sifat pain > <
11.30am boss baru cum =)
thn she ask we wad name ~
wa . .
she so lenqLuii ~ syok sei /admire
thn she ask we abit thng ny
blablabla . .
thn she cal we hlp she do thng pulak > <
oklo ~
whn 1pm thy say wan bak ~
thn me n carmen jalan kaki go mega walk lo ~
dim zhi 1.30pm she nid bak le = =
me jiu go mami work place lo . .
sienz sei ==
all mami frenx say me thin = =
Omg ! ! !
I'm FAT laaa ! ! ! ! ! ! !
i nid go gam fei dy =DD
Bu jiu fang cal me ~
ask me at whr ~
i say mami work place ~
ask me wan go bak Beauty Inn mou ?
coz boss wan start teach le . .
me so scare 1 ppl go nehx~
carmen n bao hwa bak dou hse dy = =
mami cal me go o ~
hate ~
thn mami fetch me go > <
go dou thr sit awhile ~
thn go find fang
haiz
pity gehx meeeee
sit at thr long time liao
finally boss say wan teach le
thn she cal we take 1 pen n 1 paper
take liao
Dim zhi ......
she cal we hlp thm do thng = =
z a d o u
2day all day at Beauty Inn hlp thm ~
NO salary take d ! ! ! !
waste my time ~
n me hvt eat ~
work dou 5pm ~
cal baba fetch me
wakao = =
morning dou evening me juz eat 1 nasi goreng ny = =
hungrryyy sei me
bak dou hse
till gib baba scold
dam = =
tired sei me till nid gib he scold ~
haiz . . .
hate !!!!



____________________________________



haiz ~
bad thing here !
Tropicana Life d boss bak le =)
but cnt hire me ~
coz he wan 18 old d ~
me ny 16 la
aikz . . .
siong sam TT




____________________________________



Todey is me open blog 111 dey le =)
but no hv 111 d story = =
juz abit ny
wakakakakak . .
nice no. xia d
> 111 <
hahahah



nth say le ~
go ply fb 1st



END

No comments:

Post a Comment